Thursday, November 27, 2008

Radiohead -> All I Need

This Radiohead album, can't stop listening to it.
Nude and All I Need are definitely the 2 tracks that leave me baffled.

I guess one could say that this last album is a little less electronic sounding from the last few, but it still sounds like it has strong experimental sound that has always been a part of them. The reason I bring this up is because I'm constantly hearing about this debate about their sound. That they stopped being a good traditional band and have been relying on electronic equipment the past few albums to become avant-garde.

If they made another album of songs similar to The Bends, I'm sure it would still be good, and many people would like it. But this album is so much better than that album would ever be. And while it doesn't sound as spaced out as Kid A it still doesn't sound like a "traditional band" album.

No comments: