Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'mmmm back

Man - o -man it feels good to be back...
I am so movitaved to act instead of talk, but I still have to share my feelings on the state of "underground hiphop" not hip hop in general because, underground gangster rap is killing everything once again.
I am gonna put this as simple as possible, basically the whole world is blinded by the bright lights of not just hollywood and political events, but also the lazor/smog/greasy faced electro scene.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate it all, but you gotta let your nose breathe in natural air instead acting like your the dude from "blow" (Johnny Depp and the real dude) and catching a nose bleed in random places like grocery shopping. In defense of the eletro scene, underground sux right now, so shape or we're really gonna leave you behind, maybe this video will be motivation for all you enthusist.
This sums it up.
US(lilnerd) vs. Them(Big funny haired foo).



No comments: