Friday, July 11, 2008

New Myka and Factor Joint!

I know there's been allot of video posts lately and soon you'll see a influx of interviews with some of your favorite new artist, but for now I gotta post this.
Myka nizzle is probably my favorite emcee next to Andre 3000, he has never lost progression ever since the days of Microphone Mic in 85...
Without Myka your favorite rapper's style would have never been born, but there's way too many things I could check you on, but that would take too long and I'm to lazy to sit here and do that right now. So peep the joint off super Canadian producer Factor
who has produced full LP's for Joe Dub and Awol One to name a few.
Enjoy
Bagger




Factor ft. Myka 9 - Good Old Smokey (My Kanine)

1 comment:

J.R.R. Tokin said...

Shit's dope, but still feening for more of that Viles type Freestyle throwback style infused with maybe some Flying Lotus or Thavius type beats.