Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Nike Glide... MUTHFUCKIN SPACE-AGED CORTEZ HOUSE SHOE!!!

If your from California like I am and your either Cholo Mexican, "G'd up from the feet up" Black, Loc'ed Out Asian, Gangster White or of mixed Gangster Origins Like me, you grew up wearing black house shoes aka moc slippers and Nike Cortez aka "puto stompers".
I stumbled across this amazing mishmash of "ese" footwear awhile ago somewhere in an Inland Empire strip mall, I was not ready for this... Seeing these zapatos brought back the loco side in me, I was so ecstatic about seeing these things that I tilted my head up, slapped on my mean mug and stole a beach cruiser to take me back to my car.
These fucking things are so long over due it's baffling to me that some criminal mastermind didn't think to punk Phil Knight into capitalizing off of poor
Indo kids and West Coast bald heads sooner.
Regardless of there tardiness I'm glad to see this
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
OG HOUSE SHOE.



and this...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
OG CORTEZ




Turn in to this mesmerizing piece of fabic, rubber and swoosh known to all cross-bred cortez/house shoe admirers as the "Nike Glide".

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
NIKE GLIDE

and to commemorate this fine shoe I give you...

"GANGSTER RAP".




1 comment:

Miss Modiquette said...

nice. i am looking for some new kicks, something that won't make me look like MIA. nothing girly or stupid. help!