Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kraftwerk @ Coachella 2008



So I made it to Coachella, only for the Saturday festivities, and I didn't get there until 7 pm. The peak of the night started right as I got there. Kraftwerk should have gone on last. No disrespect to Prince but Purple Rain doesn't sound right when you've taken 4 different kinds of drugs. Kraftwerk was more in tune with where I was. I only regret that I didn't stay for their entire show because I was so curious to check out the entire venue. The night ended on somewhat of a musical low point with crappy epic trance douchebag duo Above & Beyond, sounding of outdated epic trance. Dudes were raising their hands in the air like Paul Oakenfold, like they were gods and deserved our praise. Fucking herbs.

Nic Bagger went on Saturday and Sunday. So he'll have more to post about Coachella later.

No comments: