Monday, September 29, 2008

Bums: Hittin' up the wrong muthafuckas



Just an observation, which will do no good because bums won't be able to read this. Wish there was a bum message board I could get on to get through to some of these fuckin scum buckets.

I continue to see bums hittin' up the wrong muthafuckas for loot. I get attacked on my way into Starbucks, and I look like a broke FOB this morning. Yet, I see 3 different ladies, one in an SL 500, another in a Range Rover, and another lady pushing a S500, and the muthafucka does not say one word to any of them. He respects their space as many of his associate scumbag friends do.

Something I continue to see consistently. This is a werid world we live in. Bums are apparently intimidated by rich women. Not sure if this is and/or a pride thing where they don't ask broads for loot, but do your job without discrimination. We gotta get some laws going where if you're going to be a bum, you have to do your job without bias.

Might start a class on how to hit these bitches up so that these knucklehedz will make some loot because they aren't getting shit from me.

Like Flavor Flav says, "I can't do NUTHIN FA YA MAN! I GOT PROBLEMS OF MY OWN!"

No comments: